Tuesday, October 15, 2013

2013 Week 40

Each Sunday (Tuesday this week!) I share a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.

GRATEFUL WORD:
Forty-Six  I celebrated my 46th birthday on Saturday, October 12.  I did so officiating 4 wedding ceremonies in the metro area that day, 2 of which were extra meaningful, and special.  I spent a moment with my Sister Beth and her wife Anita.  It was nice to end the day at home with my husband and our kitty.  This is my first birthday since mom passed; in January it will have been one full year.  They say "life would sure be easier if you knew then, what you know now."  While that is probably true; you would not have had the journey that you did, which is precisely why I celebrate with excitement of being 46 years old! 


2013 Week photo:







Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105
OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  TEXT: (402) 909-1668




We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Rev. Royal D. Bush is the founder of Inclusive Life, where he serves as a multifaith Chaplain.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  He holds a Bachelor Degree in business administration. He studied at Andersonville Theological Seminary.  He holds a current certificate of spiritual counseling with the International Institute of Faith Based Counseling.  He currently volunteers and remains active in many local and regional social justice issues.  He is currently working on a Wellness Coach Certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment