Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Grateful Recap

Since the beginning of 2013 I have shared a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.  I now have 53 weeks of being grateful.  Today I share a list of what I was grateful for each week. 

Interestingly, the “most-used” words were (tied) relationships and community.  I didn’t even realize that I had duplicated some, so many times.  As I read each one, a few brought tears to my eyes: mom, family, and husband.

If you are reading this we are connected… by more than just text, email or social media.  I reassure each person you are not alone and end 2013 with some of my favorite words…

YOU are beautiful YOU are loved YOU are worthy just as YOU are.  You are not alone.
YOU are the author of your life story.
To the world YOU may only be one person.  To one person YOU may the world.
YOU may not get what YOU want when YOU want it.  YOU will get what YOU need when YOU need it.
May peace, love, and compassion be with YOU.  And always from YOU!

Happy New Year to each of you.  May the best of 2013 be the worst of your 2014.

-Royal

Time
Sharing
Community
Grief
Relationship
Pets
Passion
Community
Connections
Kindness
Faith-Community
Abilities
Right-Relationship
Home
Family
Community
Commitment
Growth
Connections
Family
My-City
Connections
Determination
Life-Journey
Vigilance
Peace
Family
Relationship
Home
Friends
Community
Witness
Pioneer
Right-Relationship
Omaha
Spirituality
Inclusive
Omaha
Forty-Six
Out
Tradition
Music
Power
Light
Gatherer
Traditions
Home
Mom
Husband
Change
Messages

Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment