Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Week 53

Since the beginning of 2013 I have shared a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.  I now have 53 weeks of being grateful.  I will share, in another post, all of those words.

GRATEFUL WORD:
HUSBAND
Not the last thing I am grateful for and I did save the best for last... I met Jonathan on line in a general chat room many years ago.  We chatted for a year or so before finding each other on another website chatrooom.

We began chatting, then texting, and then phone calls and letters.  A couple of years into this he finally comes to Omaha for a visit.  In the moment we first laid eyes on each other, I knew.  I knew he was "my one."

I met his family, his sister Meg first, and then his dad and step-mom, Peter and Linda.  And then the rest of the clan.  I fell in love with each of them, all great people.  And who does not love nieces and nephews.

I had been in two serious relationship prior to Jonathan.  I knew that what I wanted, needed, and was hungry for; a person who would love me has hard as I love them, someone who would hold me accountable to my own beliefs, actions, and standards, and someone who doesn't live on the sofa.  I won the lottery on Jonathan.

We were married a couple of years ago, a ceremony in Council Bluffs with our friends and one in Branford, CT (his home town) it was awesome.  

KWHL, 143247365, and I love you my Jonnard.



2013 Week photo:


Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105
OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  TEXT: (402) 909-1668

We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Royal D. Bush is a locally licensed and ordained minister at Inclusive Life.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment