Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 50 2013

Each Sunday I share a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.

GRATEFUL WORD:
Husband
It was over 6 years ago that I began a conversation with this guy who lived in New Hampshire.  Little did I know that a few year later he would be living in Nebraska and be such an important part of my life.  I met Jonathan online, and we began chatting, emailing, then calling on the phone.  One face to face visit was all that it took, for both of us, to realize the connection we have.

February 28th is our anniversary, and in 2014 we will celebrate being together 6 years, and being married for 2 years.  When I set out to find a partner, spouse, husband, mate, significant other... I wanted someone who could love me as hard as I loved them, be strong enough to keep my grounded, and hold me accountable.  I have found that, and so much more in person who is most certainly a person who completes me in every way.

2013 Week photo:
 
Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105
OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  TEXT: (402) 909-1668

We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Royal D. Bush is a locally licensed and ordained minister at Inclusive Life.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment