Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2013 Week 47

Each Sunday I share a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.

GRATEFUL WORD:
MOM
As many of you know, I was adopted at birth within my family.  My “grandmother” adopted me from her daughter.  Mom taught me all there was to know about hospitality, especially at Thanksgiving.  #1, Pumpkin Bread is a good treat.  And #2, there is always room for one more.  Always.  I have always loved having a “group” of people to share a meal with.  And they came, we had 20 people with us this year.  Jonny and I stood hand in hand watching everyone get in line and it brought a lump to my throat thinking of mom (who passed in January) and the all of the energy, and love that could be felt in that room in that moment.  What a gift she help me to understand, witness and know.  I would not be the man I am today if it were not for the love, sacrifices and hugs from my mom.  “Love is… My Mom!”

2013 Week photo:






Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105
OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  TEXT: (402) 909-1668




We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Royal D. Bush is a locally licensed and ordained minister at Inclusive Life.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment