Sunday, October 27, 2013

2013 Week 42

Each Sunday I share a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.

GRATEFUL WORD:
TRADITION
So many families, couples and individuals have traditions.  One for me in my family was mom making pumpkin bread each year during the holidays.  She would make me 20-30 mini loaves and 10 large loaves for me to share with co-workers and friends.  

Every now and then I get the urge to bake, I am a cook, not a baker.  I pulled out the recipe this week and made a test batch of Pumpkin Bread.  The smells, the taste and the process reminded me of mom.  With her wind chime chiming on the back desk I was reminded she was with me as made my first seasons batch.

I realized I had no clove.  I remembered that I have Clove Essential Oil (I ONLY use natural, therapeutic grade, non-synthetic Young Living Oils) and so I used that instead.  What GREAT flavor.  I may never use store bought clove seasoning again!

I am grateful for the traditions my mom instilled in me.  Happy Holidays to us all! J


Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105
OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  TEXT: (402) 909-1668

We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Royal D. Bush is a locally licensed and ordained minister at Inclusive Life.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment