Sunday, July 24, 2011

Seeing Faith


“Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.” St. Augustine.  I believe that faith is something we don’t see (as we see colors, trees, people, and animals.) Perhaps for some faith is also about what we feel & experience.  Some might explain much with science (which is ok) but in my journey of faith, I have experienced gifts that can only be explained by faith.

Science AND faith can explain many things for many people.  For me, many times in my life I have experienced what I believe to be spiritual gifts when praying with and for others.  Perhaps it is “knowing” specifically the issue that someone has without them telling me, perhaps it is the ability to have the right words for the right person at the right time (when they are words that I would not normally use) or perhaps it is the power of listening that allows someone the gift of self reflection and awareness. 

I offer this prayer today for us all… “God of love, life and light grant us the passion to share our gifts we have been given since birth.  Let us encourage, embrace and love our brothers, sisters and strangers.  Let the earth cure me, the rock strengthen me, the rain wash me, and the sun provide the light to see to continue my walk.”  AMEN

I can be the change I seek in this world…  I will be reminded that those which protect and nourishes their integrity and spiritual freedom; will discover radiant signatures of the infinite spirit and their own enlightenment.

Who can individuals, couples and families turn to when they need care & services traditionally found by a place of worship?  US!  We are Inclusive Life, and we serve all without exception.  We know that up to 70% of the population in America does not attend worship on a regular basis, so we are here to provide care & services to everyone regardless of they attend worship or not.  Wedding Officiant’s-Premarital & Couples Coaching-Funeral Ministers-Pastoral Care.

(402) 575-7006     www.inclusivelife.org     [TEXT ‘ceremony’ to 90210 for TEXT info!]
Inclusive Life is very proud to be a member of “All About Weddings”, a local organization focusing on bringing together premier local vendors that provide wedding services.  Inclusive Life is a member in good standing with American Association of Wedding Officiant’s.  We receive training from the International Association of Faith Based Counselors. 

www.inclusivelife.org     Inclusive Life Wedding Officiant’s-Premarital Coaching-Funeral Ministers
www.ulcnetwork.socialgo.com     Universal Life Church Social Network (and information)
www.2grooms2brides.com     2 Grooms 2 Brides Same Sex Weddings for Council Bluffs, Iowa
www.weddingsinomaha.org     Religious and Nonreligious Weddings in the Omaha area
www.weddingsinlincoln.org     Religious and Nonreligious Weddings in the Lincoln area
www.weddingsincouncilbluffs.org     Religious and Nonreligious Weddings in the Council Bluffs area
www.spiritualfriendsofnebraska.org     Spiritual Friends of Lincoln Nebraska worship & fellowship
www.funeralministers.org     Inclusive Life Funeral Ministers serving Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa
www.ceremonyofficiants.org     Wedding and Ceremony Officiates
www.allaboutweddings.com     All About Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment