Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Florists

All floral shops are the same right?
NO

Let me tell you a story.  A few years ago it was two weeks out from a wedding when a bride called all flustered about special flowers she wanted.  It happened to be February 14 when she called me and wanted an answer.  Yes, V DAY!  I had the common sense to wait until late afternoon to call and ask.  Two of the larger Omaha floral shops who I had sent people to for years hung up on me and said “Do you know what day this is?”  Yes, they hung up on me.

The FTD® Champagne Dreams™ BouquetI reached across the river into CB and called Bloom Works Floral.  Susan answered the phone.  I explained why I was calling.  She explained that she was still elbow deep in flowers and asked if I could hold for a few minutes.  I did. 

She came back, and shared that one flower was no problem, the other YES she DID have to order; 20 some of one, 20 some of another.  That was a couple of years ago and I have never looked back.  I send as many people as I can to Bloom Works as they simply provide some of the best customer service AND arrangements.

Located in downtown Council Bluffs at 142 West Broadway, please call them 712-256-3156 or visit them at www.ebloomworks.com

Everyone there will take care of you as if you were their family.  After your first visit, you will be!

Chaplain Royal-Inclusive Life


CAN WE HELP YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW?
Great, visit us on the web at inclusivelife.org

You can learn details about:
Wedding and funeral officiants and ministers, and our wedding chapel!
Premarital, relationship, grief, and wellness coaching
Baptisms, Welcoming/Naming Ceremonies, and House Blessings
Essential Oils, Applications, The Raindrop Technique, and Vita Flex
AND you can book an appointment to meet with us-whenever it is convenient for you

VISIT US AT www.inclusivelife.org on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop

#OmahaEssentialOils, #EssentialOils, #Raindrop, #VitaFlex, #Holistic, #omahameditation, #OmahaWedding, #OmahaFuneral, #weddingofficiant, #premaritalcoaching

No comments:

Post a Comment