Sunday, December 22, 2013

2013 Week 51

Each Sunday I share a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.

GRATEFUL WORD:
Messages
Perhaps I could have used the word passion, gift, or purpose-as they would have fit as well. For more years than I can remember I have "blogged" (even before the word was mainstream.)  There isn't a week that goes by that someone does not share that "the message" of the day was written just for them, or they needed it, or someone they knew needed it and they passed it on.

I thank my Mom for making me possible, how she nurtured by spirit, and the Sacred for allowing me the many gifts of healing that I have.  THANK YOU!



2013 Week photo:


Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105
OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  TEXT: (402) 909-1668

We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Royal D. Bush is a locally licensed and ordained minister at Inclusive Life.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment