Sunday, November 3, 2013

2013 Week 43

Each Sunday I share a photo and word that represents what I am grateful for and brief message.

GRATEFUL WORD:
MUSIC
I like music.  I like all types of music.  If you read the list or heard the music in my iTunes list you would shake your head.  Most every genre is represented.  I like music.  I like music in church.  I like to hear the instruments: guitar, piano, drums, violin, brass, wind, and everything in between.  I like voices.  I like how they sound when in perfect pitch, key and when they are not spot on.  They are always still beautiful, meaningful.  They are just like the people who host such gifts, they may not be perfect in one set of eyes, but they are in the next set of ears! 

I pray a lot when I am in church and people are singing and instruments are playing and I find that time, spot, space that brings me an inner peace that regardless of what anyone else is doing I connect with my truth, my sacred, my light, my…

I like music.

2013 Week photo:
Chaplain Royal
INCLUSIVE LIFE 
PASTORAL SERVICES AND HOLISTIC CARE
3622 Leavenworth Street 
Omaha, NE 68105

OFFICE: (402) 575-7006  
TEXT: (402) 909-1668






We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!


Royal D. Bush is a locally licensed and ordained minister at Inclusive Life.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment