Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Holistic Health

“Royal, what’s this with you and those oils?  What do they do?”  It is often that I am asked that question, now.  My reply is this.

I think that everyone wants to eat better, live better, have better health.  The problem is that with a saturation of commercials, ads, products and gimmicks, it is not easy to find the “real thing” or the best solution easily.

Some take herbs.  Herbs have been used for a long period of time and date back thousands of years.  Which are best for you?  Like anything, you should determine that for yourself.  I do not sell herbs currently.  I have suggested them at times to those with specific issues.

Some take powders, or food products.  For the most part, I agree with a great food and fitness instructor, Jack LaLanne “if man man made it, don’t eat it!” That is why we are encouraged to buy/shop in the perimeter of the grocery store.  For the most part, if we shop in the isles, we are buying man made products full of toxins, potential cancer causing agents, GMO’s, and chemicals and components that just not good for us OR the environment. 

I support the use of organic, therapeutic, safe essential oils.  I am a Young Living Essential Oil distributor, and I do support a couple other companies that sell quality essential oils.  Products that are used to make essential oils are not grown equally, harvested equally, distilled equally, packaged equally, or priced equally.  You get what you pay for.  If you are paying $15 for a 5ml bottle of Frankincense, it is not therapeutic, organic grade-it is perfume or food grade. 

Essential Oils are the “blood” or life-force of plants and trees.  They have been used for thousands of years.  I also believe that they make up a missing component of modern Western Medicine as an alternative to modern day pharmacology.

Want to try some oil?  I can help you!
Want to order product?  I can help you!
Want to learn more?  I can help you!
Call me (402) 575-7006
Email me aromatherapy@inclusivelife.org        


Want to know more?  ASK ME!


FACEBOOK PAGE                         
www.facebook.com/omahaessentialoils

BOOK APPOINTMENT NOW             www.inclusivelife.youcanbook.me

ORDER PRODUCT HERE                     www.youngliving.com/inclusivelife

ESSENTIAL OILS: Essential Oils, Essential Oil Blends, Essential Oil Roll-ons, Massage Oils, Collections, Essential Oil Tools, Accessories

HOME USE: Natural Cleaning, Healthy Cooking, Oral Care, Home Purification, Natural Protection, Pets, Family Health

WELLNESS: Multivitamins, Antioxidant Support, Aged Based Nutrition, Targeted Support, Liquid Nutrition, Weight Management, Joint Mobility, Energy and Stamina, System Solutions, Healthy Snacking

BEAUTY: Anti-Aging, Facial Care, Bath and Body

BALANCE: Spiritual Health, Mental Health, Emotional Wellness, Stress Release, Sleep Solutions


HOLISTIC AND SPIRITUAL WELLNESS: Zyto Health Assessment, Meditation, Vita Flex, Raindrop Technique, Releasing Emotional Patterns, Spiritual Wellness

No comments:

Post a Comment