Monday, July 29, 2013

What I Believe

WHAT I BELIEVE
By Royal Bush
Chaplain Royal Bush 402-575-7006

I believe in freedom.
I believe in justice.
I believe in love.
I believe in given and chosen family.

I believe that each living being is beautiful, loved and worthy. 
(Just as they are.)  I believe we are not alone.

I believe that religion is like a library full of world texts, books, ideas, and writings.  Take what you need, and leave the rest.  What I need and will use will be different from you, and that is ok.  What I need today will be different from what I may need tomorrow, and that is ok.

I believe you define what is "Sacred" and you are responsible for that relationship.

I believe that love wins.

I believe that you may not get what you want when you want it and that you will have what you need when you need it.

I believe to this world you may only be one person.  And I believe that to one person, you may be the world!

I believe it is not about finding the right partner; it is being the right partner.

I believe you get out what you put in. 

I believe as I get older, my mom gets smarter.

I believe people come into your life for a reason, a season and sometimes a lifetime.

I believe when we spend time judging others, and worrying about what they are doing or not doing; we don’t have time to love them.

I believe the simpler we live life-the better quality of live we shall have; physically, mentally and spiritually.

I believe organic, safe and natural are all paths we should all strive to return to.  Too many foods, health care items, and pharmacology items are not good for us.


I believe in the love of life and a life of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment