Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Morning


Good morning…

My mom seems to be on my mind a lot this week.  She is in a nursing home, regaining strength and endurance to walk without help.  I am mindful she is 94 years old and that somewhere inside I know I am impatient with her when she can do things that she did ten years ago, twenty years ago…  Funny thing is, I am 45 and working on this office has lead me to understand I am unable to climb a latter like I used to do.  Funny how life can teach you lessons J

Many of our “long time” family friends have been on my mind as well.  People whom I have not seen for; 5, 10, 15, and 20 years.

I watched an episode of OWN Super Soul Sunday.  Bishop Jakes was reminding us all that we are all (his word) “pregnant” with; love, life, power, passion, gifts, and so much more that we WILL give birth to.

That concept really resonates with me.  We are all beautiful, loved and worthy.  Just as we are. 

Happy Monday y’all 


We can be the change we seek in this world, and in ourselves. 
One day.  One journey.  One person, at a time.
May peace, love and compassion be with you…AND from you!

Rev. Royal D. Bush is the founder of Inclusive Life, where he serves as a multifaith Chaplain.  He shares this message to all: “You are beautiful, you are loved and you are worthy, just the way you are.”  He holds a Bachelor Degree in business administration. He studied at Andersonville Theological Seminary.  He holds a current certificate of spiritual counseling with the International Institute of Faith Based Counseling and is a member of Spiritual Directors International.  He actively volunteers and remains active in many social justice issues.

Contact me:
402-575-7006
3622 Leavenworth Street Omaha, NE 68105

No comments:

Post a Comment