Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mom


Eric Fromm writes “Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.”  I know that as I get older my mother seems to get smarter…  all her stories, beliefs and direction she gave me.  Probably the greatest gift she could ever pass to me was the gift of love.  Reach out to your mother today and those who play those roles for us.  Extend a word, a smile or a hug.

We know that up to 70% of the population in America does not attend worship on a regular basis.  Who can individuals, couples and families turn to when they need care & services traditionally found by a place of worship?  US!  We are Inclusive Life, and we serve all without exception.  Wedding Officiant’s, Premarital  Couples Coaching, Funeral Minister, Pastoral Care.  (402) 575-7006     www.inclusivelife.org     Nebraska & Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment