Monday, July 18, 2011

A Monday Prayer/Meditation/Thought...

“Sometimes when I look in the mirror I’m not too happy with what I see. Please let me see me the way you made me, beautiful and perfect just as I am. Help me to hold this image in my mind and heart as I follow my life’s path. Allow others to witness your light shining through me as I walk with confidence, grace and a smile on my face.”  Victor Fuhrman wrote this, I thought it worthy of sharing.

I can be the change I seek in this world…  I can remember that I must take time to work on me, celebrate me and love me.


Who can individuals, couples and families turn to when they need care & services traditionally found by a place of worship?  US!  We are Inclusive Life, and we serve all without exception.  We know that up to 70% of the population in America does not attend worship on a regular basis, so we are here to provide care & services to everyone regardless of they attend worship or not.  Wedding Officiant’s-Premarital & Couples Coaching-Funeral Ministers-Pastoral Care.

(402) 575-7006     www.inclusivelife.org     [TEXT ‘ceremony’ to 90210 for TEXT info!]
Inclusive Life is very proud to be a member of “All About Weddings”, a local organization focusing on bringing together premier local vendors that provide wedding services.  Inclusive Life is a member in good standing with American Association of Wedding Officiant’s.  We receive training from the International Association of Faith Based Counselors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment