Monday, February 28, 2011

TGIM

Thank Goodness It Is Monday! (TGIM) I do look forward to Monday’s as much as some do Fridays! It is the beginning of another week! Much to accomplish!

Today I celebrate my 3rd relationship anniversary. It has been a great learning experience. I am a happy person. I share this with you…

If you want to be happy, the best thing you can do is thank, forgive, and consciously love your partner-and everyone else; for being themselves.

INCLUSIVE LIFE

“Serving all without exception-Open-Affirming-Inclusive-Care-Services-Worship”

CARE:

Premarital Coaching

Couples Coaching

Life Coaching

Pastoral Care

SERVICES:

Wedding Officiants

Funeral Ministers

Community Outreach

Spiritual Friends of Lincoln Worship

(402) 575-7006

www.inclusivelife.org WEB

http://blog.inclusivelife.org BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment