Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday


Good morning world, and happy Sunday to you!  I woke this morning listening to birds singing.  Spring MUST be around the corner. 

It was a sound that I instantly recognized and knew I had been missing that beautiful sound.  I then wondered, besides the birds singing, is there any other “singing” I am missing?
                                                                                                                                                                                
INCLUSIVE LIFE
“Providing care, services, and worship that is safe, open, affirming, and inclusive to all without exception”

(402) 575-7006     
WEB: inclusivelife.org    
BLOG: http://blog.inclusivelife.org

Wedding Officiants
Premarital Coaching
Couples Coaching
Life Coaching
Pastoral Care
Funeral Ministers
Community Outreach
Online Counseling

No comments:

Post a Comment