Saturday, December 25, 2010

Songs that Say Something

SONGS THAT SAY SOMETHING: Higher Love (Depeche Mode)


Moved, lifted higher.  Moved, my soul's on fire.  Moved, by a higher love.
I surrender all control to the desire that consumes me whole.
And leads me by the hand to infinity, that lies in wait at the heart of me.

Merry Christmas to many
Happy Holidays to some
Peace, Love and Joy to all

Stop and reflect about your higher love, what the heart of you!

Inclusive Life
Providing religious and non-religious care and service to all without exception. 
(402) 953-5900     www.inclusivelife.org
-Wedding Officiants
-Funeral Ministers
-Couples Coaching
-Pastoral Care
-Daily Inclusive Words on Facebook Twitter Blog
-The Message Podcast 
-Online Counseling and Coaching available

No comments:

Post a Comment